Saturday, January 23, 2016

Eva Louis' World

2016 for me has already been a year of new beginnings.  This blog is another new journey.  After a challenge I completed last week, I was inspired to start this.  I'll be sharing about my life journey and as well as my learnings.  In addition, I will also have review and entertainment video blogs  talking about events, highlighting individuals and more.  The goal here is to share through video or written posting.  I hope you will view, read or listen.  Any topics you would like me to talk about, please reach out to me and send an email with the topic and I will do a video about it and how it relates to me, others, or maybe how it doesn't relate.  This is a new adventure.  So I hope you enjoy or at least learn something from what I share.  Here's to the rest of 2016 and beyond!!



*****************
 “It is a labor of love when we pursue our craft and utilize our unique gifts and share them with the world.  As an artist, we sacrifice so that we can give ourselves to others to make the universe a better place.” ~ Eva Marie Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment