Saturday, January 23, 2016

Energy Work and Planning

Second video as promised was done today.  I touch on the subject of being an energy worker and manifestation as well as making things happen.  I realize these are very vanilla and generic still, however, I will be infusing them with color as I get more into storytelling.  For now, these are the baby steps to walking and then we will move to climbing.  Everything is a process and takes time.  I will be here to encourage you along the way.  So take a moment to watch the video and learn more.  Here's to the rest of 2016 and beyond!!





*****************
 “It is a labor of love when we pursue our craft and utilize our unique gifts and share them with the world.  As an artist, we sacrifice so that we can give ourselves to others to make the universe a better place.” ~ Eva Marie Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment